Managed video hosting vs embed
If you’re interested in adding a video to your countdown page, there are two ways to go about it. Method one involves embedding the video through YouTube or Vimeo. The second option is uploading the video directly, This ensures that the video won’t display any ‘YouTube’ or ‘Vimeo’ branding, resulting in a more polished and professional appearance.
- Fast CDN
- No branding in the player
- Videos may not play or older devices that don’t support HLS streaming
- The player is still in beta.
- I’m new to this, so some bugs may happen.
If you’re having trouble uploading your video, you can send me a link to it on Google Drive or a similar service, and I’ll upload it for you. Alternatively, you can request a refund.
- For YouTube: Free
- Fast uploading/ updates
- Has branding in the video player
- For YouTube: other videos will show after your ends.
- For Vimeo: Expensive (source)